- Home / Help Center / Product Knowledge /
"The Product I Ordered from NearbyExpress Is Not Working Properly"
If you think an item you bought from NearbyExpress may be faulty, contact us to get help:
- There are 4 ways to contact us - Phone, Email, MSN Instant Messenger, Skype.
- When you contact us, state your order number and the product code of the item in question.
- When emailing us, please clearly describe the exact nature of the problem, i.e. what you are trying to do with the product and what goes wrong.
- Provide photos if the defect is something visible.
Often, we can help you solve a product problem without you or your customer needing to return it. Since you are protected by our manufacturers full 12-month warranty on all your purchases at NearbyExpress, any potential problems found wwith a product will be promptly addressed by our professional support staff.
After consulting with our staff, if it is determined that there is something wrong with the product, we will issue you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which allows us to more easily process your return and deal with getting refunded from the factory. Please note the following when dealing with returns:
- Items shipped back to us without an RMA number may not be credited properly, so please make sure to clearly mark your RMA number on the outside shipping label and interior paperwork.
- Email your account manager after you have sent the package to us, so we can be better prepared to promptly receive and process it.
- The returned item should be in the original packaging.
For faster processing, please include your order number or packing slip AND a printed copy of your RMA email notice.
Please send your return package to the closest regional warehouse as follows below:
Sunvalleytek, 700 Aldo Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Germany: ZBT International
Attn: Huang Luo Jia
Leder Str. 21 22525 Hamburg Tel: 00494018065119
7/F,YiBen Building, NO.1063 Chaguang Road,
Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518055, China
Please allow 5 business days to process your returns or exchanges.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns