- Home / Help Center / Product Knowledge /
I want to update my product to a newer firmware, where can I download it or can you email it to me?
Our Answer: Don’t Flash The Firmware!
All of our products, including our Android Tablets and Mobile Devices such as Cell Phones, are shipped using the firmware best designed for that device. We do not support or encourage firmware upgrades. If you decide to attempt any hardware modifications like this it will invalidate your product warranty.
Yes, there are plenty of websites dedicated to China Android Tablets and Mobile Devices, and we are actually big fans of such sites as http://www.slatedroid.com/ and http://www.androidtablets.net/. However, while these sites have many good tutorials on "upgrading" of chinese android gadgets, we still must insist that any modification of the product hardware fully voids our manufacturer 12-month warranty.
If you have an Android Tablet with version 2.1, just enjoy it for what it does instead of trying to tweak it for an extra 5-10% of speed, the big risk is not worth the small reward.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns