- Home / Help Center / Dropship Guide /
Every internet marketer wants to generate huge web traffic. If you’re in a home based dropshipping business, web traffic is crucial. When more people visit your website each day, you increase your potential to gain new customers and make more sales. The question is, how do you direct targeted traffic to your online retail shop?
There are many ways to achieve targeted web traffic and one of them is through article writing. By distributing articles to search engines and article directories, you boost your page ranking and help internet users to find your online retail store more easily. How?
Let Written Articles Boost Your Online Marketing
Internet users use keywords to look for information on the web. Interested buyers often search the web first to compare merchants and prices. If your article contains those keywords, it would be included in the list of their search results. Hence, don’t forget to include your resource box or author information after every article you distribute on the web.
Providing your prospective customers with quality information is the best way to establish brand or name recognition. Even if they don’t plan to buy your product or avail of your services at the moment, they become aware that your company exists on the web. If they enjoyed what they read, they can bookmark your site and revisit you when they’re ready to make the purchase or when they need to hire your services.
Furthermore, writing quality articles helps you build stronger business relationships with your clients. Instead of purely advertising your products and services, you are sharing valuable information to your prospects.
Why Written Articles Are So Effective
It is interesting to note that advertising banners tend to annoy internet users. When they see too many ads on a site, they could immediately close their browsers or switch to a different page. On the other hand, if your website contains interesting articles, more people are enticed to stay longer on your page, read your articles, and learn new information. Yes, writing articles can be considered as a more subtle yet effective way of advertising. If you haven’t tried this online marketing strategy to promote your home business, you could be missing a great opportunity.
"But I’m Not A Writer!"
What if you’re not really into writing? Can you still use this marketing tactic? The answer is yes. Many home based business entrepreneurs hire freelance writers to write articles on their behalf. Writing articles can also be a time-consuming task and if you’re hands are too full to do this added task, you can hire freelance writers to the job for you.
Whether you choose to write your own articles or hire writers, make sure that those articles are original and contain quality information. See to it that your articles do not contain typos, grammatical errors, incorrect details or misinformation.
Don’t settle for less just so you can have articles to put up on your site. Remember, those articles represent your home based business. If your readers decide that your articles are a waste of their time, it would send out a very negative impression. On the contrary, well-written articles would surely enhance the performance of your home based drop shipping business.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns