- Home / Help Center / Dropship Guide /
Any registered NearbyExpress member can drop-ship products directly from our warehouses in the U.S., Germany and China to international customers.
Note: Your very first order with nearbyexpress.com may experience some delay while we contact you to check that the order is authorized (an anti-fraud check).
When dropshipping, please use the online checkout comments box to add your customer’s phone number. This is necessary for the courier to use in case of delivery problems. It will not be used by NearbyExpress.
Key NearbyExpress Dropshipping FAQs:
1. Do you have a minimum order quantity? Can I order one piece at a time?
There is usually no MOQ on most items.
You can order 1 piece at a time of items with no MOQ.
2. Can you ship to [country]?
Yes, we use express couriers such as UPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, EMS, etc. to ship your orders to almost everywhere. You can also use your own express account if you fill in that information in your user profile.
3. Is it OK to ship directly to my customers?
Yes. You can drop-ship simply by entering a new address in the shipping address field during the online checkout process.
Do not add the shipping address to your order comments as that may be missed during our warehouse processing. You must change the shipping address for the order.
4. If you ship to my customers can you also provide me with invoices?
You can download and print out invoices from your NearbyExpress account online.
5. If you shipped directly to my customers could you guarantee that your packages and invoice would not identify your company?
Yes. When dropshipping, the package we send does not have anything with NearbyExpress on it, and neither do the products apart from a plain packing label.
The invoice that MUST accompany ALL packages for customs reasons also will not be in the name of NearbyExpress.
6. Would you be able to label the packages and invoice with my own company name / logo? If so would you charge an extra fee for this?
Currently this service is not available.
Dropshipping delivery / shipping points:
- what method of shipping?
UPS, FedEx, DHL, or EMS chosen during the online checkout process. You can preview the prices once logged in.
You can also use your own express account if you fill in that information in your user profile.
- how to quote / pay
Please search the knowledge camp for basics on how to log in and place orders.
- how fast
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery from the time of submitting payment.
- how to get tracking details
Your tracking number is emailed to you from NearbyExpress 24 hours after the goods are dispatched.
- how to deal with customs and taxes
All of the normal import paperwork is dealt with by the courier. If there are taxes to pay, the courier will pay them and then bill you later. In the case of dropshipping this could mean your customer is unexpectedly presented with an additional import tax bill when signing for the goods. We recommend you warn customers about this possibility and you may wish to offer to refund them for that.
- how to deal with delivery problems
Any problems delivering will be dealt with by NearbyExpress in consultation with you, the drop-ship seller.
- how to deal with returns
If there is a fault, the product can be returned for a replacement under the standard 12 month NearbyExpress warranty. In this case please open a support ticket first and we will give you instructions how to proceed. You can tell your customer to send the goods to NearbyExpress, or you can get them to return them to you first.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns