- Home / Help Center / Payment & Shipping /
How do I cancel an order after it has been placed?
(1) There’s a balance problem with my Paypal account and now I can’t send the money. How can I cancel the order?
(2) I made an order, but now I changed my mind.
CANCELLATION BEFORE PAYMENT
If the buyer requests to cancel an order, then we will immediately stop processing the order if it has not already been shipped. Please notify us promptly if you need to modify or cancel a submitted order so we can assist you.
FYI, you are under no obligation to follow through and pay for an order just because you checked out your cart online. If you want to do test orders to save certain invoices for later you are welcome to do this. If you are a dropship seller, or a government IT department employee, we understand your need to use this "add to cart" for estimating total product costs. Though please note that we are happy to assist you in making invoices for giving to your use (either for a company purchasing department or just for caclulating total purchase cost). Feel free to email/call us with your purchase list and we can do official ones for you.
CANCELLATION AFTER PAYMENT
If the order can be intercepted and if the buyer has paid by PayPal, then we will cancel the order and refund the full amount via PayPal.
If the order can be intercepted and if the buyer has paid by Credit Card, then we will cancel the order. The credit card will not be charged.
If the order cannot be intercepted before shipment, then we will not be able cancel it. The buyer may return the item(s) for an in-store credit or a refund.
Note that once the express company takes over the shipment, we cannot modify or cancel your order.
So what is the cancellation procedure?
Immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call your regional warehouse with your order number.
We will quickly let you know if we caught your order before it was processed and shipped out.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns