- Home / Help Center / Payment & Shipping /
Can I add, remove or change products to my order after I’ve already paid?
Can I change the shipping details of my order after it has already been paid?
Please always ask us first if you wish to make changes to an order you have already paid for because we may already have sent it out.
Unfortunately, it is not that easy for us to change "in-process" orders, because if you change the items in the order or change the ship to address(es), that will also change the shipping costs, often quite significantly.
If you want to add an item to your order to combine them and save on shipping, or if you need to ship some parts in your order to another location, we actually recommend you just cancel the order and place a new one as follows:
- Instruct us to cancel the first order. We will confirm the credit on your account by email. Your old order invoice will stay visible on your account history for reference.
- Make a new order with the same items as before and add in the new item(s).
- Check out that new order and note the total including shipping.
- Pay the difference, i.e. New Total minus Old Total on credit. In the comments for the payment reference the previous order number and any credit authorization notes we gave you (usually not necessary as we will know who you are.)
If you want to make changes, please let us know your instructions as soon as you can. If you email us asking about making changes, we will hold the order until you have confirmed your instructions.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns