- Home / Help Center / Dropship Guide /
Do you dropship?
Details of How to Drop-Ship with NearbyExpress
Drop-shipping means your supplier (NearbyExpress) sends goods directly to your customers, but as far as your customers are concerned, they bought the products from you and they have no contact to NearbyExpress.
NearbyExpress allows drop-ship orders for all registered customers.
There are no additional charges.
You can have as many shipping addresses as you like listed on your NearbyExpress account.
When you order, it will help us if you put "drop-shipping to customer" in the shipping comments. We always check carefully (for fraud prevention) if the shipping address is different to the billing address, so if you are a new drop-shipping customer we may need to email or phone you to verify before processing the order.
We do not include NearbyExpress publicity materials / invoices etc when we send drop ship goods, so it protects your reputation as a seller. They will not know the true source of the goods, and they will not know the price you paid.
The prices shown on the shipping invoice will be different to what your customer paid you. However if your customer asks you can point out that these are values for customs declaration only. In any case a lower price declared helps reduce ad-valorem duty or sales taxes that your customer may have to pay when receiving imported goods in certain countries. Please check about importing / tax regulations before your start drop-ship selling, and always keep your customers informed.
If your customer has technical support issues, or wants to return a product, they will have to discuss this with you first because it’s your account with NearbyExpress.
Please note that if there are import taxes to pay, you usually have to pay this when you receive the goods from the courier. So if you’re dropshipping, that’s your customers who may ’unexpectedly’ have to pay ’extra charges’.
Please note it’s your responsibility as the NearbyExpress buyer / dropship vendor to find out information about taxes and inform your customers. NearbyExpress accepts no responsibility whatsoever for providing tax information relevant to your country, although of course we will do whatever we can to help you minimize the tax burden if you have special packing/ declaration instructions.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns