- Home / Help Center / Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) /
"How do I use this product?"
"It’s supposed to have a manual, right?"
All NearbyExpress products should ship with an english language user manual or instruction sheet. In certain cases this may not be the case, such as...
- the manual is written in very poor english or is only in chinese.
- the manual was not in the box.
- the manual was for a "sister" model with a different feature set.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Contact us with your order number and the product ordering code (SKU).
- If a manual was missed out accidentally, we’ll give you a link where you can download it.
- If the product has no manual, is written poorly, or is only in chinese, we get you an "overview" sheet in english that explains the basic features.
- We’ll email you a link to a "how-to" video made to address any questions you have.
Manuals in different languages
If you are ordering in bulk, i.e. 500pcs or more, you should discuss with your account manager at NearbyExpress about printing manuals supplied by yourself, or arranging the writing of new manuals / new translations. We can only offer such a service on large orders.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns