- Home / Help Center / Dropship Guide /
Dropshipping businesses are increasing in popularity today. More aspiring business owners are given the chance to open up their own online shop by purchasing products from wholesale suppliers. But how can you invite more visitors to visit your online retail store? Here are some tips:
Find your niche.
Instead of trying to sell your products to everyone, do market research to determine your niche market. This way, you can focus your marketing strategies on a particular niche – people who are most likely to be your buying customers.
Get your own domain.
If you are going to sell online, a domain name is important. Purchasing your own domain will give you the option to choose a website name that is catchy, easy to remember and that best represents your company.
Get a reliable web host.
Some web hosting services offer a very cheap package but with limited services. You may experience a lot of down times with the wrong host and that means losing prospective customers who may have visited your website during the down time.
Hire a professional graphics designer.
The right graphics can really liven up an online retail shop. If you are not familiar with web designing, you may want to hire a professional graphics designer to help you out.
Work on your website content.
Adding well-written articles to your website and distributing these articles on the web is another way to get more exposure. If you are not comfortable with writing articles or if you do not have the time to write, you can hire a ghostwriter for just a small cost.
Be an affiliate.
The right affiliates can help in attracting more customers to your store. Choose affiliate programs that offer high quality products and services. Having partnerships with trusted names can also build up your company’s reputation
Optimize your website.
As an online retail business owner, you must learn Search Engine Optimization techniques to achieve your website’s maximum potential. If have sufficient budget, you may consider hiring a team of SEO specialists to help increase your web traffic. Spending two to three hours a day doing SEO yourself can make a big difference as well.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns