- Home / Help Center / Payment & Shipping /
Payment & Shipping
We accept PayPal, Credit Cards, Company Check, Money Order and Bank Transfer.
All products must be paid in full (including shipping & handling fees) before shipment.
Any customs fees are to be paid by the customer.
—> Payment Notes (Paypal):
If the buyer has chosen to pay by PayPal, then we encourage the buyer to click the PayPal button at the end of the checkout process and make payment immediately to avoid any order processing delays.
Alternatively, the buyer may send his payment directly to our Paypal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When using Paypal as your payment method, please note that while we will start processing and packaging your order immediately. However, we will hold shipment until PayPal has cleared the payment.
If the buyer has chosen to pay by PayPal and if we still do not receive any payment within 3 days, then we will send a PayPal Money Request to the buyer’s email address.
If the buyer does not respond to our PayPal Money Request within 3-days, then we reserve the right to cancel the order.
—> Payment Notes (Credit Card):
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER brand credit cards.
If you meet problems by paying via Credit Card, please visit this page for a more detailed step-by-step graphical guide, http://www.nearbyexpress.com/credit-card/
You may also fund your Paypal account via your credit card and then pay by Paypal if you have a credit card type not listed above.
We ship worldwide, with no blackout regions.
NearbyExpress has three regional warehouses, one located in the United States, one located in Germany, and one located in China.
Items are generally shipped out within 1-2 business days after your payment has been verified.
We use express couriers such as UPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, EMS, etc. to ship your orders. You can also use your own express account if you fill in that information in your user profile.
Please note that we are not responsible for undeliverable packages. Verify that you give us the correct receiving address when placing your order. We reserve the right to charge the shipping fee again for items that need to be resent due to an incorrect address.
Orders cannot be split for shipping to different locations or on different dates. If you need to ship items to different locations, please place multiple orders.
An express carrier tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is shipped out. This information is updated in real-time and will be given to you promptly.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns