- Home / Help Center / Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) /
Can I borrow / copy your website pages for my reselling or drop-shipping business
Can I make a brochure out of your website contents for my offline marketing needs?
Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my own website?
In general, NearbyExpress is open about sharing product pictures and descriptions since we want to help out all our customers, whether they are drop-shippers, internet store owners or our import channel partners.
However, please don’t blatantly copy the whole NearbyExpress web page or design your web pages to imitate the appearance of nearbyexpress.com.
Additional legal notes regarding the content from nearbyexpress.com :
- You may use product pictures and product descriptions from NearbyExpress freely, provided they are used appropriately in the context of your reselling activities.
- You may use or adapt NearbyExpress publicity brochures and recommended product lists provided the use is appropriate.
- You are welcome to quote from our NearbyExpress provided you link back to us.
- Please don’t copy or adapt customer testimonials or product reviews.
- Please don’t copy or adapt NearbyExpress Knowledge Camp articles.
- All material on nearbyexpress.com has a Copyright in the United States, the EU and China. We reserve the right to take legal action against any competitors that blatantly use our materials for their own benefit.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns