Your Privacy Rights
Personally Identifiable Information
In general, you can visit nearbyexpress.com on the internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personally identifiable information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our payment processing partners may need information from you (during credit card verification, for example).
Personally identifiable information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering for a membership, ordering a product or service, or submitting content in discussion forums or other public areas, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to elect to engage in these activities when on our site; however, if you choose to place an order then we may ask that you provide us personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number, and other personal identifying information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
The following paragraphs describe in more detail how Nearbyexpress.com may use your personally identifiable information and with whom we may share it. Depending on the type of activity your are participating in on Nearbyexpress.com, one or more of the paragraphs may apply.
- Fulfilling Your Transaction Request If you request something from the Nearbyexpress.com website, for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials, we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us do this, we may share information with others, for instance, a shipping company or credit card processing center), in order to fulfill your request. In connection with a completed transaction, we may also contact you as part of our ongoing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Marketing Use We may use your personally identifiable information to contact you about offers or promotions from nearbyexpress.com. These email newsletters and promotional emails can be unsubscribed from at anytime. We will never sell or lease your email address or other personally identifiable information to any third party.
Information Security and Quality
NearbyExpress intends to make every effort to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We implement technical and organizational measures, such as encryption methodologies, to help us maintain your information securely and accurately.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Nearbyexpress.com intends to make every effort to protect the integrity of your transaction. In addition to our secure encryption technologies we guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. Our secure server software encrypts all of the information that you give, ensuring that your transactions with us stay private and secure. Every purchase you make at Nearbyexpress.com is backed by our security guarantee - if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your purchases with us, notify your credit card company in accordance with its rules and procedures. If, through no fault of your own, the credit card provider finds credit card fraud but does not completely waive your liability, Nearbyexpress.com will reimburse you for the remaining liability up to a maximum of US $150.00. This guarantee applies to credit card purchases made using the NearbyExpress secure server.
Cookies and other Technologies
We sometimes collect non-identifiable information from visits to our websites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit, and we also measure visitor activity on Nearbyexpress.com website, but we do so in ways that keep the information non-identifiable. This anonymous information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." Nearbyexpress.com may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
When we collect personal data from you in a transaction, we may extract some information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed, at an aggregate level only, to help us understand trends and patterns about our website. This information is not reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner you can disable your cookies.
Some Nearbyexpress.com websites also use web-beacons or other technologies to better tailor those sites to provide better customer service. These technologies may be in use on a number of pages across Nearbyexpress.com websites. When a visitor accesses these pages, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us. These web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you do not want your cookie information to be associated with your visits to these pages, you can set your browser to turn off cookies.
Disclosures Required by Law
Under certain circumstances, it is possible that personally identifiable information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders.
Technology will increasingly help give you more control over your personally identifiable information. It will also help organizations to manage their privacy practices and policies. Nearbyexpress.com supports the development of privacy technologies such as biometric encryption locks for your laptop to help you secure your own privacy as well as other encryption technologies that give our customer greater trust and confidence in the way personally identifiable information is handled.
Links to Non Nearbyexpress.com Websites
The NearbyExpress website may contain articles with links to other websites. Nearbyexpress.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
Notification of Change
If you have a question about this statement or you would like to modify your personally identifiable information, you can contact our customer service department via the contact form on our “Contact Us” page with the subject “Account Update”. You can also contact us via postal mail at the below address if you have a question about NearbyExpress’s handling of your information.
Who is nearbyexpress.com? What makes you different than other china ecommerce companies?
Professional Wholesaler of China Electronics including Laptop PC Accessories and ….. With a headquarters in the U.S. and regional warehouse and distribution centers in the United States, Germany and China.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns