- Home / Help Center / Product Knowledge /
"I Think My Product Has A Problem - What Can I Do?"
NearbyExpress undertakes the strictest Quality Control of any China supplier you could find.
When products come into the NearbyExpress warehouse, we have a qualified technical team dedicated to confirming the products are correct, in perfect operating condition, and working as expected.
But sometimes things can go wrong ... that’s why all our products are backed with a guaranteed warranty period, generally for 12 months. Please check the product description on nearbyexpress.com for the exact period for your product.
If, unfortunately, the product you or your dropship customer received from nearbyexpress.com seems to have a problem, please find below the details of how we can help each other solve the problem;
- Always contact us at the first sign of trouble. We can walk you through a solution or provide for a return/exchange if we cannot solve the problem for you when you contact us.
- Often we can solve the problem for you without you or your customer needing to send anything back. In many cases the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by re-installing properly or fixing/replacing an accessory. In the case of more complicated products such as HID Xenon Headlamp Kits or Laptop LCD Screens, we will recommend that you get the product installation inspected by an expert to confirm that it is a faulty product rather than an incorrectly installed item.
- Generally, you’re covered by our product warranty. So if the product doesn’t work, we’ll help you send it back to one of our warehouses to get it fixed or replaced. Whatever the problem, we will help you solve it promptly to your full satisfaction, this is the NearbyExpress guarantee.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns