- Home / Help Center / Dropship Guide /
Are you planning to resell NearbyExpress items on eBay or similar sales channels? This is how we deal with eBay-dropship return issues;
All items sold on the nearbyexpress.com website have a warranty period. Our general warranty period is for 12 months, however please find the exact period in each product description as some products may a longer or shorter time period.
Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user’s part. Buyers should contact us immediately in the unlikely event of a product is found to stop working properly so that we can assist in solving the problem for the customer.
We will happily provide a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for any product that needs to be returned for repair or exchange. We do not allow returns without first requesting a RMA number.
If you re-sold an item and your customer has a faulty product, you have two options:
- Open a Support Ticket with NearbyExpress and we will immediately discuss the problem. If the fault cannot be resolved with technical advice, then we will give you our returns address and instructions. Next, you give your customer the returns info and let them send the product back to us, and we will return the new product to them directly.
- Send the customer the returns instructions as above and ask your customer to return the product to you first, and then you can send it on to us. We could return the new product to you or directly to the customer. (The advantage of this approach is that you could refund your customer or send them a replacement from your own stock more quickly than making them wait for us to send out a new item)
If you ask your customer to do the returns directly with us, we will of course not include any marketing materials or information linking to our website, as is normal in drop-shipping.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If goods are returned to NearbyExpress and they are not faulty we will not replace it. We will charge a restocking fee and remaining credit will be applied to your next order. Therefore it is important that you communicate with your customer and verify that the product is indeed faulty before asking them to initiate a return.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns