- Home / Help Center / Dropship Guide /
One of the most crucial tasks in starting an online dropshipping business is finding the right wholesale dropshipper to partner with. There are many legitimate Wholesale Dropship Suppliers in the market but there are many illegal dropshippers and scammers as well.
If you want to get the lowest possible price for your purchases, you need to partner directly with a Wholesale Supplier. So how do you know that you’ve found the right one?
Consider the following tips on evaluating a trustworthy Wholesale Dropshipper:
Use a Dropshipping Directory.
Although there may exist a few legitimate Wholesale Dropshippers online, it would be very difficult to identify them from the fake ones. You are most likely to contact middleman scammers especially if you’re not familiar with the trade. To avoid getting scammed and wasting your time dealing with the wrong people, use a dropshipping directory from a reliable source.
Learn everything about dropshipping.
You will need to do more than just a few readings to really understand the ins and outs of a dropshipping business. Nevertheless, being knowledgeable will protect you from being victimized by scammers.
Successful dropshipping greatly depends on using online marketing tools effective, partnering with a reliable dropshipper, selling high quality products, and making sure that customer orders are delivered on time.
Conduct marketing studies.
Before plunging into a dropshipping business, market research must be conducted. What kind of products do you plan to sell? Who is your target market? Who are your competitors? How do you plan to promote the products? Do not simply make a decision based upon the trends. Always consider the long term possibilities of the business.
Provide quality service.
Customer satisfaction is very important for any kind of business. You need to really understand the products you are selling. Before dealing with a Wholesale Supplier, ask samples of the products so you can use them firsthand. If you know that your products are worth buying, it will be easier to convince other people to purchase.
Make your customers feel important.
The secret to building good and lasting customer relationship is to give your customers the best treatment at all times. Apart from effective advertisements, never underestimate the power of word-of-mouth. Happy customers will surely come back to do business with you and you will stay on top of the market.
- About NearbyExpress
- Contact Us
- Dropship Guide
- A Quick Guide To How To Sell By Drop-Shipping from NearbyExpress
- Advertise Your Online Biz through Articles
- Basic Dropship Lesson for New Users of NearbyExpress
- Budget SAVING Tips for Dropshipping Business Advertising
- Creative Ways to Successfully Sell Your Back-End Products Online
- Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – Getting Started
- EBay Alternatives for Dropshipping
- eBay Sellers: Drop-Shipping with NearbyExpress – How Long Before You Ship Out My Order?
- Essential Steps To Successful Dropshipping
- How do a dropshipper / reseller requests spare parts and accessories?
- How to Choose the Right Dropship Product
- How To Drop-Ship With NearbyExpress
- How To Get The Right Dropshipping Supplier
- How to Survive A Dropshipping Business
- Killer Advertising Tips for Your Online Dropshipping Business
- Returns Policy for eBay Dropship Sellers
- What It Takes To Have A Successful Online Dropshipping Business
- Your Guide to Finding a Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I visit NearbyExpress?
- Can you "Declare as a Gift" / "Declare as a Sample"?
- Can you declare $xx for my order to help with import taxes?
- Customs and Importing Reference Sites
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- If an item is missing a manual?
- If your item won’t switch on
- Important issues regarding customs clearance
- Is it DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)?
- Is it safe to buy from NearbyExpress?
- Payment Verification for New Dropship Customers
- Policy On Fair Use of NearbyExpress Website Materials
- What if an item is physically broken or damaged upon delivery?
- What if I cannot login to my account?
- Payment & Shipping
- Product Knowledge
- Warranty & Returns